Friday, August 21, 2009

I've been really bad about updating my blog. So let me tell you what I have been up to! I have started making custom desk clocks! It's a new addition to my shop to give shoppers other choices in gift giving. You can see a general picture in the featured section in my shop. These can be made to order and can be make in various colors, stains, and types of wood. Prices will depend on the type of wood used. Please let me know if you have any ideas you would like to see! I have not been making too many new creations lately. Summer has kept me really busy along with keeping up with my 2 year old! I hope to get back into my workshop and bring you new creations very soon! Keep checking back and feel free to make comments and leave feedback! It's always appreciated!

No comments: