Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Beautiful day!!



What a beautiful day we have here in Ohio today!! A perfect day to have off and spend with my daughter!! Thinking of taking her to the park and tire her out for a while. She loves the park! Then while she is napping, I'll finally be able to get back into my shop and make some pens and other creations! It is never too early to start Christmas shopping, (which I have started this past week!), so I figure I will get some new items in my shop. I am thinking of starting a new line of items. There is always new items coming out that I can create into something creative. I am thinking of having a contest to see which item I should create for the holiday season and could use some input. I'm thinking the winner will receive the first creation in the line as the grand prize. So check back soon for the contest!

No comments: