Friday, April 24, 2009






Winter is finally over and the leaves are starting to peak out from their buds. It is finally getting warm which means I can get back in my shop and start creating again!! YAY!!! I've felt a little lost by not turning anything. I made a few attempts during the coldest months trying to do some custom orders which proved to be quite frustrating! So since it's warm, I've been hitting etsy full force!! I have a new clearance section in my shop to make room for my new creations! I have lowered all my prices as well! I've been in an awesome BNR for some time now and have gotten to know a lot of great people. I wanted to feature a couple of great shops that participate! Feel free to join us in fun and sales!! http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6128443&page=113

The first I'd like to feature is www.Babesh.etsy.com Babesh has some very awesome and unique hair bows and blankets along with some other items. She has quite a range in tastes from Skull bows to Princess blankets. Here are some of my favorite items from her shop!







The next shop I want to feature is a great shop with jewelry and destash supplies. She can be found and www.kimsbeads.etsy.com She has some amazing jewelry listed and supplies for those who want to make their own! Her semi-precious stones are just beautiful! Here are some of the items she offers!





So there you have it! Come check out these great shops with tons of great gift ideas for Mother's day! And feel free to join us in out BNR!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Spring has arrived too. Just makes you want to create when there are lovely trees budding everywhere. :)

Very nice features of amazing Etsy shops!! :)