Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Free Gift!!!



So I've done really well in my shop this week and I want to keep it going! I have made 18 sales in my shop since June (which I think is really great considering how much time I have to put into it at the moment!). I would love to have 20 sales by the end of the week and 30 sales by the end of the month. To help me with that, I am giving away a free gift with my 20th and 30 sale!! And the best part is, you get to choose the gift! You have the choice of anything in my shop of equal value of your purchase!! Just let me know what you would like and it's yours! This also applies to custom orders so send me a message if you don't see something you like. I can send you an example of the types and colors of the blanks that I use and you can choose what you would like! So come on in and shop around! And tell everyone you know!!!
www.jenspens.etsy.com

2 comments:

Terri Pezzullo - Handmade said...

Wow great give away!! Going to check out your shop!!

Unknown said...

great giveaway...congrats on having almost 20 sales...