Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Finally Busy!!

I really feel bad that I have not been able to post lately! I've been really busy with creating for my etsy shop (and I'm not complaining about that!) and of course that full time job that always gets me down. Hopfully soon, etsy will be able to help me get out of that! I'm working on getting some great shops to feature and help out our community. There have been quite a few charity events happening lately, so I'm thinking of featuring shops that are willing to donate some or all of thier profits from sales to a local, or national charity! If you or anyone you know would like to do this, just leave a comment and I'll get to posting!! Please join me in helping!

4 comments:

The Great Ethan Allen said...

hurry and come join us full timers! as soon as you are able to quit your job and work for yourself full time...a whole new world opens up! Wish ya the best and remember..the only way to fail is to quit! so don't. ...hehe hope to read more in the future.

The Great Ethan Allen said...

holy crap! ...I just went to your shop! Sweet pens! Do you turn them yourself on a lathe? you have to post pictures! Very very nice!.

Jen's Pens said...

I do turn them myself on my lathe! I really enjoy it too! Thanks for your comments!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love lathework, it's on my list of Things To Learn Someday...along with everything else!

I'd love to be featured -- and while I don't have anything posted yet that's up for charity, that's only because I just got the beads a couple days ago. :) I'll be posting a necklace to raise money for breast cancer awareness, as part of this challenge.

I hope to have it finished and posted soon, but it's a new technique for me, I'm going to have to play with it some...

Thank you for the opportunity!

Kate
Om Shanti Handcrafts